The fine print, listed in big font for you to see!
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. As such, the personal details you provide to us when using PCLL Conversion Notes, such as your name, address, mobile number and email, will be held in the strictest confidence. Your information will never be sold or revealed to a third party without your consent, unless we are legally required to do so.
We will only use the information you have provided to us to process your order and to send you notifications about the progress of your order. If you have selected to receive emails about special offers from us, we may email you special offers from time to time. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
By using the PCLLConversion.com website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- PCLL Conversion Notes and Model Exams (our works) purchased from PCLLConversion.com cannot be distributed or resold to others without our permission, to the maximum extent possible under the law.
- Our works cannot be photocopied or reproduced without our permission, to the maximum extent possible under the law.
- Our works are intended only for use as a guide. By using our works, you confirm that you are aware of your university or learning institution's rules regarding plagiarism.
- We take no responsibility or assume any liability, and specifically disclaim all responsibility and liability to the maximum extent possible under the law, in relation to any loss or damage you suffer as a result of using our works, including but not limited to any consequences suffered as a result of plagiarised works and any liability for negligence.
- We make no representations, implied or express, or warranties, implied or express, in relation to our works to the maximum extent possible under the law. This includes representations and warranties relating to the result you may achieve by using our notes, the quality and/or standard of our works and the authors of our works.
- Our works are intended only for educational purposes and do not constitute the provision of legal advice. You must not place any reliance on our works as a definitive source of law.
- All works tendered for sale on PCLLConversion.com are governed under an exclusive license or agreement with the author or authors. We have an exclusive right to tender such works for sale on behalf of the author(s) under the aforementioned license, but we do not claim any proprietary rights in relation to the works, including intellectual property rights.
- The PCLLConversion.com website is provided for use as a guide only. We make no representations, implied or express, or warranties, implied or express, in relation to our website to the maximum extent possible under the law. We also take no responsibility or assume any liability, and specifically disclaim all responsibility and liability to the maximum extent possible under the law, in relation to any loss or damage you suffer as a result of using our website.
- All implied terms, conditions and warranties, including but not limited to the implied terms, conditions and warranties in relation to merchantability, merchantable quality, quality, fitness for purpose, fitness for particular purpose or fitness for any particular purpose, are excluded to the maximum extent possible under the law in any sale, purchase, communication or transaction with us.
- Samples and previews of our works provided on our website do not constitute a term, condition or warranty, express or implied, that the contract of sale you enter into with us is a sale by sample. You also warrant and represent that you do not enter into a contract for sale with us on reliance, whether made known expressly to us or impliedly, on our skill or judgement. All descriptions made in relation to our works are specifically disclaimed and should not be relied on, apart from general descriptions of the subject to which the work generally relates and type of work being generally supplied.
- In the event of any dispute arising from any transaction or dealing with us, you agree that we have the right of final decision in any matter.