The fine print, listed in big font for you to see!
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. As such, the personal details and other personal data you provide to us when using PCLL Conversion Notes will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent, except to process and fulfil your order from our website, to verifying and confirm your identity and address details, to communicate with you and assist with your queries, for our general business operations and recordkeeping, for any other purposes as may be required, authorised or permitted by law, and for anything else as we consider necessary in order to provide our goods and services to you and as we may be legally required to do so pursuant to applicable laws. You are required to provide your personal data, other than those items indicated as optional. In the absence of your personal data, we may not be able to process your order or provide any goods or services to you or to maintain contact with you.
You understand that the personal data you provide to us may be disclosed or transferred (to anywhere in the world) for the aforementioned purposes to our agents, service providers and/or contractors engaging in activities on our behalf or any other persons who provides general business and administrative services to us, or otherwise where you have consented or as required or authorised by applicable laws.
We collect the following types of personal data (among others): your personal contact information such as your name, telephone number, email address and mailing address; your credit card and/or bank account information; and your photographs and videos, if you provide them to us.
If you have selected to receive emails about special offers from us, we may email you special offers from time to time. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
By using the PCLLConversion.com website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- PCLL Conversion Notes and Model Exams (our works) purchased from PCLLConversion.com cannot be distributed or resold to others without our permission, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Our works cannot be photocopied or reproduced without our permission, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Our works are intended only for use as a guide. By using our works, you confirm that you are aware of and agree to abide by your university or learning or examining institution's rules regarding plagiarism and use of external learning materials.
- We take no responsibility or assume any liability, and specifically disclaim all responsibility and liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, in relation to any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) you suffer as a result of using our works, including but not limited to any consequences suffered as a result of plagiarised works and any liability for negligence.
- Our works are intended only for educational purposes and do not constitute the provision of legal advice. You must not place any reliance on our works as a definitive source of law. You acknowledge that the use of our works is entirely at your own risk.
- The entire contents of our works are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of our works. No part our works may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without our prior written consent.
- The PCLLConversion.com website and our works are provided for your use on an "as is" basis and solely as a guide only. We make no representations, implied or express, or warranties, implied or express, in relation to our website or our works to the maximum extent permitted by law, including without limitation as to accuracy, omissions, timeliness or completeness or relating to the result you may achieve by using our notes, the quality and/or standard of our works and the authors of our works.. We also take no responsibility or assume any liability, and specifically disclaim all responsibility and liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, in relation to any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) you suffer as a result of using our website or our works.
- All implied terms, conditions and warranties, including but not limited to the implied terms, conditions and warranties in relation to merchantability, merchantable quality, quality, fitness for purpose, fitness for particular purpose or fitness for any particular purpose, are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law in any sale, purchase, communication or transaction with us. All representations, warranties and/or terms and/or commitments not expressly set out in these terms and conditions (whether implied by law, conduct, and statute or otherwise) are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Without limiting any other provision of these terms and conditions, our maximum aggregate liability to you for any claims that you may have against us shall be limited to the amount which has been paid, or is payable, by you to us for the purchase of our works.
- Samples and previews of our works provided on our website do not constitute a term, condition or warranty, express or implied, that the contract of sale you enter into with us is a sale by sample. You also warrant and represent that you do not enter into a contract for sale with us on reliance, whether made known expressly to us or impliedly, on our skill or judgement. All descriptions made in relation to our works are specifically disclaimed and should not be relied on, apart from general descriptions of the subject to which the work generally relates and type of work being generally supplied.
- In the event of any dispute arising from any transaction or dealing with us, you agree that we have the right of final decision in any matter.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in our performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, pandemics, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures or any other causes beyond our control.
- We reserve the right for any reason, in our sole and absolute discretion, to not process any order. A legally binding agreement in relation to any sale or purchase shall not come into existence until we have accepted your offer to purchase and have processed and commenced the delivery of your order, even if our systems automatically send you a confirmation email.
- We do not offer exchanges, returns or refunds of any kind or for any reason.
- You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to anyone unless we agree in writing. We may at any time assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to anyone at our sole and absolute discretion.
- No relaxation or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any waiver must be agreed to by us in writing.
- These terms and conditions are not intended to be for the benefit of any third party, and may not be exercised, enforced or enjoyed by any third party.
- The above terms and conditions apply subject to any additional terms and conditions specified by us which govern your particular purchase of any our works from us, and such additional terms and conditions shall prevail to the extent of any conflict or inconsistency.
- You acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions governing your purchase, and agree to be lgally bound by these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these terms and conditions which will continue in full force and effect.